11 February 2008

She who Cannot Be Contained







Maybe it's an unacknowledged new year's resolution or preemptive spring cleaning, but I've been inspired recently to use pretty much any and everything I can get a hold of to hold my stickers, papers, buttons, yarn as well as the various doo-dads, trinkets, frou-frous and jingle jangles I've got stashed away.  I've pretty much spray painted everything that I gave the dog siezures.  I've even made labels, but I still have to put those on.
Some of my recent acquisitions from the thrift store or free pick-ups include: another oatmeal box, an empty jar of Evan's hair pomade, old jelly jars, baskets, a cassette tape drawer, tins, wooden clothes pins, buckets, empty Killer Bunny Boxes, more baskets.
Can you guess what's going on inside?  
So, what else has been going on outside?  
April's shower (see next post)
I'm just about finished with the Mediterranian cruise PB album.
Working on Evan's V-day album (thanks, Amy for the inspiration)
finished Frey's baby album (see future post)
Several of my upcoming projects are personal:
Havana church quilt
John Deere and Princess PB albums
some accordion albums
Baby Day stuff
But I also have opened a store on etsy.com and would like to build up my inventory for that.  I've got several ideas for albums, layouts, etc., but it's just a matter of getting them done.  
Look me up at thesecretllama.etsy.com

No comments: