19 December 2007

O Christmas Tree

We weren't going to get a Christmas tree since we had sold the ones we had in Guymon. But toward the end of last week I thought, "Hmm, I think I do want a tree." So Evan agreed and we ventured out to Meijer over treacherous and snowy roads on Saturday night and finally found this pretty narrow one. Evan wanted LED lights because they save energy and I wanted white ones. So as you can see we both got what we wanted. A lot of my ornaments and Christmas stuff is at my mom's. But here it is with the birds and butterflies and vintage ornaments I could scrounge up.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes! Many of your things are here--please take them. The trees (5) you thought you sold are here too--that's ok because we used them in our Christmas pagent. The shepherds looked like they were really out in the field warming their hands by my "Halloween" fire. By the way, I think your tree is beautiful. You always give everything that extra touch. Oh yes, I see in one of your pictures that you took my Mary and Joseph on the way to Egypt. Why did you do that?

Love, Mom