17 November 2007

What Remains . . .





My Apple-glazed Chicken turned out very well, as you can see. I did have to call my mom for some advise on what to tie it up with -- yellow yarn, thank you very much. There really wasn't much of an apple taste to it, a little sweeter than usual, but overall very tender and juicy. Jen brought Carmel Apple Crisp which was perfect for an apple themed night. You'll have to ask her to send you the recipe.


We used the left over chicken tonight (Saturday) for Chile Blanca - the best recipe from the side of a can you'll find - with the Lethanders. Andy ate 3 bowls, so he must have liked it.


Let's see, what else . . . ? Oh,Amy and I did a craft show today at BCN. Amy wore her lucky socks (sorry, no pix). We did better than West Chester - she sold at least 3 bag books and I sold 3 accordian books. I'm happy.


Here's my latest paperbag album, for autumn. I also did paper piecing as you can see here. I'm planning to post this on Ebay tomorrow, as well as the round candy corn one and see how they do.


No comments: