27 August 2008

Fall Drive II

I wanted to do a purple/green halloween book last year and found the perfect paper at BigLots. This is the first result - "Monster Mash!"

Here are some of the monsters locked inside . . . Dracula the Vampire . . . Frank-n-stein . . . and a Mummy.
I used glitter and popdots on practically every page, so it really isn't that scary, but I think it turned out pretty cute. I used the extra scraps from the pages for a couple witchy tag albums. 6 pages per album, these had a lot of glitter and pops too.
I think tag books would be great for grandma or auntie brag books. Or they could hold favorite and fun halloween recipes and notes.
These are currently posted on etsy, but if they haven't sold I'll have them at the craft shows in October and November.






No comments: