12 April 2008

The Princess Gracie Album - Finished!


This is a peek at Gracie's album.  I'm pleased with how it turned out, although, you know how you find more stuff after you're done, like a crown stamp, stickers, etc.  

Thanks to Amy too for letting me borrow her stamps for some of it. That definitely helped give it some extra pretty.





I had some fun embellishments - flower brads, and cardstock stickers as you can see in this pic.





These stickers were perfect because they weren't too commercially - like most Disney stuff is.  They could kind of have a vintage old feel but still were pretty for a little girl.  I chose the papers from there.







I also did two pocket pages for tags and journaling spots.













This page was a little crazy with sequins. 


3 comments:

Marsha said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I am going to begin to fill our wedding album this week---we finally got some pictures.
Marsha

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the princess Gracie album & am so excited that it is for our "Princess Gracie." I know she will be so thrilled. Thanks for posting it so I could see the progress. I can't wait to see the John Deere album for our "farmer wannabe."

Melissa

Anonymous said...

ooo me likey this blog! this is my first time to see this one, i look foward to checking back in!